Am-Finn Sauna & Steam has the solution for your sauna renovations.
Ready to refresh your sauna and bring it back to life? With no need to demolish your current room? It’s never been easier and environmentally responsible too! Am-Finn Sauna & Steam's Eco-Sauna system is designed to be easily overlayed over your existing material. Am-Finn Sauna & Steams’ Eco-Sauna gives your sauna the customized look you want. The Eco-Sauna panels are made from 100% recycled medium-density fiberboard overlaid with Grade A, Clear, Western Red Cedar. The Eco-Sauna is a traditional cedar sauna with an innovative design that reduces the use of old-growth lumber by 70% by utilizing pre-consumer waste, while at the same time maintaining the traditional cedar sauna design. The Eco-Sauna is an Authentic Cedar Sauna.
Just provide your room dimensions: Length, Width, and Height. Am-Finn design team will do the rest.
No matter the size of your project, Am-Finn Sauna & Steam is there for you from start to finish. With expert designers to specially trained in-house installation teams. Am-Finn has every step of the project covered for you.
How to prep your room for your renovation.
- Remove your existing formed benches.
- Disconnect heater and controls (Electrical by Licensed Electrician)
- Check with your local Fire Department regarding your sprinkler system
- In most cases, no need to remove any current material on the wall or ceiling of your sauna. We overlay the material, saving you time!
- Let Am-Finn Sauna and Steam do the rest.